- Master’s in Orthopedic Manual Therapy, Institute of Graduate Health Sciences, 1982
- Bachelor’s in Physical Therapy, University of Colorado, 1972
- Continuing Education instructor for Physical Therapists
- Guest lecturer for PT students at the University of Minnesota
- Yoga Instructor at Mind Body Solutions yoga studio in Minnetonka, MN
Specialized Training and Certifications
- Specialized training in Physical Therapy during Pregnancy
Areas of Specialty
American Physical Therapy Association, Women’s Health Section Minnesota Physical Therapy Association
What do you like best about PTOSI?
The people! The continual emphasis on learning and opportunities for continuing education as well as the help from support staff at all levels.
Hobbies and Activities
Yoga, Zumba, walking, gardening, playing with my dog, reading, and cooking
- Co-author of articles in various Physical Therapy Journals and a chapter in Obstetric and Gynecologic Physical Therapy