- Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Minnesota, 1990
- Graduate of the Physical Therapy Program at the Mayo Foundation, 1977
- Bachelor’s of Arts Degree from Millikin University, 1974
- University of Minnesota Physical Therapy Program. Associate Faculty Member
Areas of Specialty
- Orthopaedic Conditions
- Spinal Conditions
- Sports Programs
- Running Program
- Work Conditioning
- Medical Exercise
- American Physical Therapy Association
What do you like best about PTOSI?
Professionally stimulating environment and working with people who really care about each individual patient.
Hobbies and Activities
Any sort of travel, and especially medical mission work which helps me improve my Spanish speaking skills. I bicycle to work year round for exercise and enjoyment and canoe when the lakes aren’t frozen.
- Di Fabio RP, Mackey G, Holte JB. Research Study: Physical Therapy Outcomes for Patients Receiving Workers’ Compensation Following Treatment for Herniated Lumbar Disc and Mechanical Low Back Pain Syndrome. JOSPT – Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, March, 1996; Volume 23, Number 3: Pages 180-187.
- Di Fabio RP, Mackey G, Holte JB. Disability and Functional Status in Patients with Low Back Pain Receiving Workers’ Compensation: A Descriptive Study with Implications for the Efficacy of Physical Therapy. Physical Therapy, March, 1995; Volume 75, Number 3: Pages 180-193.
- Mackey G, Schreck BV. Injuries in Downhill and Cross Country Skiing. J Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Nursing, March, 1982.