- Master’s in Physical Therapy from the College of St. Catherine’s, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of Colorado, 1991
Additional Trainings and Certifications
Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopedic Physical Therapy (OCS) Certification in Spinal Manipulative Therapy (Cert. SMT) Clinical Coordinator of Continuing Education (C.C.C.E.)
- American Physical Therapy Association
Areas of Specialty
- Spinal and Pelvic Conditions
- Golf Program
- Running Program
- Sports Related Injuries
- Dance and Stage Performance Impairments
- Posture and Work Related Stress Impairments
- Racquet Sports and overuse Impairments
- Downhill and Nordic Skiing Impairments
- Medical Exercise
American Physical Therapy Association Director of Student affiliations and Clinical Coordinator of Continuing Education
What do you like best about PTOSI?
I have truly enjoyed and respect that we have a therapist owned and operated practice and that our philosophy is centered in treating the whole patient and not just the impairment. I also take pride that we are a teaching facility and emphasize extensive clinical advancement of our therapists and also remain a leading clinical affiliate with the Doctor of Physical Therapy Programs in Minnesota and surrounding states.
Hobbies and Activities
I enjoy a variety of outdoor activities on a year round basis, and spending time with my wife and newborn son.