- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Minnesota, 2010
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biology from South Dakota State University, 2002
Specialized Training and Certifications
- Completed an 11-week rotation at the University of Minnesota’s TMJ and Orofacial Pain Clinic.
- American Physical Therapy Association
Areas of Specialty
- Head, neck, TMJ (jaw pain)
- Work conditioning
- Spinal/Orthopedic Conditions
- CranioSacral Therapy
- TRX certified suspension trainer
- TRX certified rip trainer
- Functional Dry Needling, FDN1
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
What do you like best about PTOSI?
I love PTOSI’s atmosphere. My patients love coming to therapy because of the sense of family and community they feel. A lot of my patients come back after treatment is over just to say hello and chat.
Hobbies and Activities
Playing in football and basketball leagues, shooting bow and arrow, and love the summer so I can ride my motorcycle.