- Graduated with Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree from the University of Minnesota, 2012
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art and Education from Concordia College (Moorhead, MN), 1992
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Section of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Board Certified Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist
- Regular continuing education
Areas of Specialty
Hobbies and Activities
Spending time in the outdoors, working on art projects, watching Vikings football, and reading.
What do you like best about PTOSI?
It’s the commitment and investment in the skill developments of its therapists. It is a fun place to work and is small enough to get to know everyone. The owners and managers are very accessible.