Master’s in Physical Therapy, Mayo Clinic School of Health Sciences
Additional Training and Certifications:
Feldenkrais Method Certification
3-D Treatment of Scoliosis Certification, Barcelona
Feldenkrais Guild of North America
Areas of Specialty:
- Spinal conditions: lumbar, thoracic, rib, cervical, headache
- Orthopedic conditions including hip, pelvic, shoulder
- Complex musculoskeletal problems
- Neuromuscular manual therapies
- Feldenkrais Method
- Postural Restoration (PRI)
- Scoliosis rehabilitation
- Osteoporosis rehabilitation
- Muscle imbalances
- Movement disorders and neurological rehabilitation
- Craniosacral Therapy
What do you like best about PTOSI?
I appreciate being able to individualize care and create a treatment plan based on the unique presentation of each patient. I enjoy taking on challenging cases and applying alternative, holistic approaches to therapies. I value the opportunities for advanced continuing education and working with a team of highly skilled and dedicated clinicians.
Hobbies and Activities:
Nordic and downhill skiing, biking, trail running, hiking, camping, and family activities.