The PTOSI Biking Program is designed to help recreational and competitive bikers manage their current symptoms and return to biking with techniques to prevent future injuries.
PTOSI therapists will examine your posture and movement patterns in order to see how they may be producing pain or causing injuries.
This program benefits:
- Bikers suffering from acute or chronic back or neck pain.
- Bikers who have been unable to relieve pain previously.
- Bikers seeking to return to riding who have undergone recent surgery.
- Bikers who are training and seeking postural evaluation.
- Evaluation of history, related injuries, and training protocol
- Physical examination
- Examination of bike and pedal system
- Balance and core-strengthening exercises
- Biking-specific posture training
- Effective training strategies to reduce/eliminate pain
The therapists at PTOSI have extensive continuing education to keep up to date on the latest techniques and expand their knowledge base to best help the patients. Each therapist participates in both internal and external training and certification programs. To learn what PTOSI can do for you, Click Here >