- Co-editor of the sixth edition of Bourdillon’s Spinal Manipulation, published in 2002
- Currently writing a book entitled Exercises for Musculoskeletal Dysfunction
- Bookhout MR. Exercise and Somatic Dysfunction. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinics of North America, November, 1996; Volume 7, Number 4: Pages 845–862.
- Bookhout MR. Evaluation and Conservative Management of Spondylolisthesis. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, 1993; Volume 1, Number 1: Pages 24-31.
- Bookhout MR. Physical Therapy Treatment for Low Back Pain. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, Fall, 1991; Volume 1, Number 3: Pages 7-15.
- Bookhout MR. Biomechanical Assessment of Low Back Pain. Journal of Back and Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, Spring, 1991; Volume 1, Number 1: Pages 33-45.
George Mackey (retired PTOSI therapist)
- Di Fabio RP, Mackey G, Holte JB. Research Study: Physical Therapy Outcomes for Patients Receiving Workers’ Compensation Following Treatment for Herniated Lumbar Disc and Mechanical Low Back Pain Syndrome. JOSPT – Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, March, 1996; Volume 23, Number 3: Pages 180-187.
- Di Fabio RP, Mackey G, Holte JB. Disability and Functional Status in Patients with Low Back Pain Receiving Workers’ Compensation: A Descriptive Study with Implications for the Efficacy of Physical Therapy. Physical Therapy, March, 1995; Volume 75, Number 3: Pages 180-193.
- Mackey G, Schreck BV. Injuries in Downhill and Cross Country Skiing. J Plastic and Reconstructive Surgical Nursing, March, 1982.
- Darling, Donald W. In Search of the Perfect Treatment in Back Pain Rehabilitation. Chapter of a book edited by Brian P. D’Orazio, PT, MS. Andover Medical Publishers, August, 1993.
- Darling DW, Kraus S, Glasheen-Wray MB. Relationship of Head Posture and the Rest Position of the Mandible. The Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry, July, 1984; Volume 52, Number 1: Pages 111-115.
William Boissonnault (former PTOSI therapist)
- Boissonnault W, Di Fabio RP. Pain Profile of Patients with Low Back Pain. JOSPT – Journal of Orthopaedic and Sports Physical Therapy, October, 1996; Volume 24, Number 4: Pages 180-191. This research study was supported by Physical Therapy Orthopaedic Specialists, Inc., Minneapolis, MN
Call Us For A Free Phone Consultation - 612-872-2700
Or Connect With Us On Social Media